We want to start by letting you know that we are looking for a new colleague who is equally passionate about people as the rest of our highly motivated HR team.
Stibbe’s culture is oriented towards excellence and people, and we help create opportunities to support professional and personal growth, success and happiness.
If you want to be part of this journey, then read on!
As a Graduate Recruitment & HR Assistant, you help implement the people part of Stibbe’s business strategy together with the HR Business Partners for lawyers and employees, and the Talent & Learning Advisor. You are part of a team of currently 6 people where collaboration and personal interactions bring a positive and vibrant atmosphere.
In terms of job content:
- You feel energized to support the sourcing, attracting and interviewing of recently graduated lawyer candidates or traineeships, and you help to ensure up-to-date candidate pipeline information at all times.
- You contribute to the creation and organization of recruitment related events and campaigns.
- You help with the onboarding, development and connect journeys we offer to both lawyers and employees.
- Acting as an HR assistant also means that you keep track of HR data and contribute to the creation of people related insights.
- We also need your smile and support in developing, documenting and communicating HR policies and solutions.
The ideal candidate
What we look for in you is someone who:
- Is positive, entrepreneurial, open minded and eager to learn;
- Has a first work experience in a job where you have helped to put structure in place;
- Holds a bachelor’s degree preferably in HR;
- Speaks and writes fluent Dutch/French and English;
- Has the capacity to propose creative solutions to solve issues;
- Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal or a piece of work;
- Has solid communication skills and high empathy;
- Plays for the team and the organisation
Your unique opportunity
You’ll get to personally and professionally grow in your role by learning from and interacting with top professionals. You’ll get to work for a law firm where high-quality customer service and emphasis on people and teamwork go hand in hand, with team buildings, after work drinks, sports events and many more opportunities to get to know your colleagues better. We walk the talk when it comes to our people! We also have a hybrid work policy and are happy to explain more during a first encounter!
Feeling challenged by this opportunity? Then do apply via www.stibbe.com/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We also treat all applications as strictly confidential.